“Wizardry 7” and “Wizardry Gold” are two different versions of the same game, “Wizardry VII: Crusaders of the Dark Savant.” Here are the main differences between the two:
Below are the main Differences between wizardry 7 and gold
- Content: “Wizardry Gold” includes all the content of the original “Wizardry 7” game, plus additional content such as new items, monsters, and quests.
- Graphics: “Wizardry Gold” features improved graphics compared to “Wizardry 7.” The game has higher resolution graphics, better lighting effects, and improved character animations.
- Sound: “Wizardry Gold” includes an enhanced soundtrack with improved sound effects and music compared to the original “Wizardry 7.”
- Interface: “Wizardry Gold” has a more user-friendly interface compared to “Wizardry 7.” The game features improved menus, better tooltips, and more intuitive controls.
- Bug fixes: “Wizardry Gold” includes bug fixes and other improvements that were not present in the original “Wizardry 7” game.
Overall, “Wizardry Gold” is a more polished and refined version of “Wizardry 7,” with additional content and improved graphics, sound, and interface.