Mazda 3 and Mazda 6 are two different models of cars produced by the Mazda Motor Corporation. Here are some of the key differences between the two models:
Below are the main Differences Between Mazda 3 and Mazda 6
- Size: The Mazda 6 is a larger car than the Mazda 3. The Mazda 6 is classified as a mid-size car, while the Mazda 3 is classified as a compact car. The Mazda 6 is longer, wider, and taller than the Mazda 3.
- Price: The Mazda 6 is generally more expensive than the Mazda 3. This is because the Mazda 6 is a larger, more powerful car with more advanced features.
- Powertrain: The Mazda 6 offers a more powerful engine than the Mazda 3. The Mazda 6 is available with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, and a 2.2-liter diesel engine. The Mazda 3 is available with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine.
- Interior: The Mazda 6 has a more luxurious interior than the Mazda 3. The Mazda 6 offers more space and more advanced features such as a larger infotainment screen, a head-up display, and a 360-degree camera system.
- Fuel Economy: The Mazda 3 offers better fuel economy than the Mazda 6. This is because the Mazda 3 is smaller and lighter, which allows it to achieve better gas mileage.
Overall, the Mazda 6 is a larger, more luxurious car with more advanced features and a more powerful engine. The Mazda 3, on the other hand, is a smaller, more affordable car with better fuel economy. The choice between the two models depends on your personal preferences and needs.