Weber Spirit and Genesis are two different series of gas grills made by Weber. Here are some key differences between them:
Below are the main Differences Between Weber Spirit and Genesis
- Size: The Genesis series is generally larger than the Spirit series, with more cooking space and higher BTU output.
- Burners: The Genesis series usually has more burners than the Spirit series, which allows for greater temperature control and more cooking options.
- Construction: The Genesis series is typically made with higher-quality materials, such as stainless steel, and has a more solid, durable construction than the Spirit series.
- Features: The Genesis series often includes more advanced features, such as a sear burner, side burner, and built-in thermometer, that are not available on the Spirit series.
- Price: The Genesis series is generally more expensive than the Spirit series, reflecting its larger size, higher-quality construction, and advanced features.
In summary, while both the Spirit and Genesis series are high-quality gas grills made by Weber, the Genesis series tends to offer more advanced features, higher-quality construction, and larger cooking capacity at a higher price point.