Pacifica and Voyager are both models of vehicles manufactured by Chrysler, but they have several differences:
Below are the main Differences between Pacifica and Voyager
- Body style: Pacifica is a minivan, while Voyager is a more traditional family wagon.
- Price: Pacifica is generally more expensive than the Voyager, as it has more advanced features and amenities.
- Seating capacity: Pacifica can seat up to eight passengers, while Voyager can seat up to seven.
- Trim levels: Pacifica has four trim levels, while Voyager has only two.
- Engine options: Pacifica is available with a V6 engine or a hybrid powertrain, while Voyager is only available with a V6 engine.
- Interior features: Pacifica has more advanced interior features, such as an 8.4-inch touchscreen display, a panoramic sunroof, and a built-in vacuum cleaner, while Voyager has a more basic interior.
- Safety features: Pacifica has more safety features, such as a 360-degree camera system and adaptive cruise control, while Voyager has fewer safety features.
Overall, Pacifica is a more luxurious and feature-rich vehicle, while Voyager is a more affordable and practical option.