Mizuno Wave Inspire is a popular line of running shoes designed for runners who need stability and support. The Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 and 17 are two models within this line, and there are some differences between the two.
Below are the main Differences Between Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 and 17
- Upper Design: The Wave Inspire 17 features a new engineered mesh upper design that is more breathable and flexible compared to the 16. The new upper also has a more modern look and feel.
- Weight: The Wave Inspire 17 is slightly lighter than the 16, weighing in at around 9.4 ounces compared to the 16’s 9.6 ounces.
- Cushioning: The Wave Inspire 17 features Mizuno’s new MIZUNO ENERZY foam technology, which provides improved cushioning and energy return compared to the 16’s U4ic foam.
- Outsole: The Wave Inspire 17 features an updated outsole design with a more durable and flexible rubber material compared to the 16.
- Fit: Some users have reported that the Wave Inspire 17 has a slightly narrower fit compared to the 16, so it may be a better option for those with narrower feet.
Overall, the Mizuno Wave Inspire 17 offers several updates and improvements over the 16, including a more breathable upper, improved cushioning, and a more durable outsole. However, the fit may be slightly different, so it’s important to try both models on to see which one feels better for your feet.