Classic lashes and volume lashes are two different techniques used in eyelash extensions. Here are the differences between the two:
- Technique: Classic lashes involve attaching one extension to one natural lash. The extensions used in classic lashes are thicker than volume lashes and provide a more natural look. Volume lashes, on the other hand, involve attaching multiple lightweight extensions to one natural lash. This creates a fuller and more dramatic look.
- Volume: Classic lashes provide a natural look with a subtle enhancement. Volume lashes provide a more dramatic look with a fuller, fluffier appearance.
- Thickness: Classic lashes are thicker than volume lashes, which allows them to provide a fuller appearance with fewer lashes. Volume lashes are thinner and lighter, which allows for more lashes to be applied to one natural lash.
- Application Time: Classic lash extensions take less time to apply since only one extension is attached to each natural lash. Volume lashes take more time to apply since multiple extensions are attached to one natural lash.
- Maintenance: Classic lashes require less maintenance than volume lashes since they provide a more natural look. Volume lashes require more maintenance since they create a fuller and more dramatic look.
- Durability: Classic lashes tend to last longer than volume lashes since they are thicker and have a stronger bond. Volume lashes may require more frequent touch-ups since the multiple extensions may fall out more easily.
Overall, the main difference between classic and volume lashes is the technique used to apply the extensions, the volume of the lashes, and the resulting look. Classic lashes provide a more natural look, while volume lashes provide a fuller, more dramatic look.