The Chrysler 300C and 300S are both variants of the Chrysler 300 model, but there are some key differences between the two:
Below are the main Differences Between Chrysler 300c and 300s
- Design: The Chrysler 300C has a more classic, upscale look, while the 300S has a more sporty, aggressive appearance. The 300C features chrome accents and a more traditional grille design, while the 300S has a blacked-out grille and more angular lines.
- Performance: The 300S is tuned for more performance-oriented driving, with a firmer suspension, sport-tuned steering, and larger wheels and tires than the 300C. The 300S also has a standard 3.6-liter V6 engine, with an optional 5.7-liter V8 available. The 300C comes standard with the 5.7-liter V8.
- Interior: The 300C is more focused on luxury, with features like leather seats, wood trim, and heated and cooled front seats. The 300S has a more sporty interior, with cloth seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Technology: The 300C comes standard with a larger touchscreen infotainment system, while the 300S has a smaller screen. The 300C also has more advanced safety features, like forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning.
- Price: The 300C is generally more expensive than the 300S, due to its higher level of luxury and standard V8 engine. The 300S is positioned as a more affordable, sporty option in the lineup.