The 2018 and 2019 Ford F-150 models are very similar, but there are a few key differences between the two:
- Engine Options: The 2018 F-150 offered six different engine options, including a 3.3-liter V6, 2.7-liter turbocharged V6, 3.5-liter turbocharged V6, 5.0-liter V8, 3.0-liter Power Stroke diesel V6, and a high-output 3.5-liter turbocharged V6. The 2019 F-150 also offers these same engines, but with a new addition of a 3.3-liter V6 with direct injection.
- Safety Features: The 2019 F-150 added several new safety features as standard equipment, including forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection, and automatic high beams. These features were optional on the 2018 model.
- Trim Levels: The 2019 F-150 added a new Limited trim level, which includes premium features such as leather seats, a panoramic sunroof, and a 360-degree camera system. The 2018 model did not offer this trim level.
- Appearance: The 2019 F-150 received some minor styling updates, including revised grille and tailgate designs, new wheel options, and new color choices. The 2018 model did not have these updates.
- Price: The price for the 2019 F-150 was slightly higher than the 2018 model due to the added safety features and new trim level.