The PX1 and PX2 Rangers are two different generations of the Ford Ranger pickup truck.
The Ford Ranger is a compact pickup truck produced by Ford Motor Company. The Ranger was introduced in 1983 as a replacement for the Ford Courier. The Ranger has been offered in various configurations, including 2-door and 4-door cab styles, and both 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive.
Below are the main Differences Between Px1 and Px2 Ranger
The PX1 Ranger was produced from 2011 to 2015, while the PX2 Ranger was produced from 2015 to 2019. Here are some of the main differences between the two:
- Exterior design: The PX2 Ranger features a restyled front fascia with a more prominent grille and new headlights. The overall shape of the truck is more muscular and modern compared to the PX1 Ranger.
- Interior design: The PX2 Ranger has a more refined interior compared to the PX1 Ranger, with a more modern dashboard layout and higher-quality materials.
- Powertrain options: The PX2 Ranger has more engine options compared to the PX1 Ranger. The PX2 Ranger is offered with a choice of three diesel engines and one gasoline engine, while the PX1 Ranger was only offered with two diesel engines.
- Safety features: The PX2 Ranger features more advanced safety features compared to the PX1 Ranger, including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and automatic emergency braking.
- Technology features: The PX2 Ranger also features more advanced technology features compared to the PX1 Ranger, including an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and a 360-degree camera.
summary, the PX2 Ranger is a more advanced and refined version of the Ranger compared to the PX1 Ranger, with more engine options, advanced safety features, and advanced technology features.